{Riley Blake Designs} Blissful Blooms by Lila Tueller

  
Swoon... I'm so excited that another Lila Tueller collection is here!  If you've read my blog for a while, I've been sewing Lila's collections since 2018 when I first discovered her and I love each one!  She has such a distinct design style that I cannot get enough of.  

blissful blooms by lila tueller for riley blake designs is a vibrant, bold collection that will remind you of a summer garden in full bloom.  The color palette consists of navy, purple, pink, eggplant and fuchsia.  These fabrics are simply stunning in person. 
Normally I am drawn to her main floral prints, but this time, I really fell in love with the smaller floral prints.   I really liked the fuchsia and navy combination and it's just as striking as I pictured in my mind.  


When I was shopping the collection, I immediately thought of the posie dress by peony patterns. I had been dying to try this pattern out and I'm so glad I did.  


The princess seamed bodice that blends into the skirt pockets make me so happy.  It's the perfect place for a bold contrast fabric such as the tonal fuchsia.  

It's important to take your time when adding the skirt so the bodice seams and pocket seams match up perfectly across the waist.  I basted it on first so I could easily adjust it if needed ( ... and I needed it. LOL).


The solid back is super pretty.  I am normally drawn to wooden buttons, but I found these light pink buttons in button jar that blend right in!


I know I will smile every time she wears this dress. This color combination completely suits her.  

You do not want to miss the blissful blooms collection -- shop it at your favorite quilt shop!

P.S. Lila, if you're reading this -- I cannot wait until your next collection in December!  Please never stop creating gorgeous fabrics!


Past Lila Tueller creations: 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature