{Raspberry Creek Fabrics} Hacci


 The temperature is finally falling here.  Luckily Raspberry Creek Fabrics is helping my tween stay nice and cozy.  They've just released SIXTEEN new Hacci prints and IT. IS. AMAZING.  


Like, I'm insanely jealous I sewed this for my tween, instead of me... (hope that doesn't make me a bad mom...lol)


Mauve Burgundy Peach Olive Green and Heathered Grey Floral Brushed Hacci Sweater Knit, Club Fabrics

Hacci: Sweater knits, also known as Hacci, have a more loopy, open-knit texture than regular cotton knits and are usually made of blends of cotton and wool, polyester, or spandex. They are wrinkle resistant. ... It's soft and stretchy and sews up just like normal knits.


After we received this gorgeous Hacci, I had just finished sewing the Story Top & Dress by Elegance & Elephants for Project Run & Play -- we both looked at each other and said "STORY!!!"  It's one of my new favorite patterns.   This is the 3rd one in two weeks!  I knew the drape of Hacci would be so pretty for the balloon sleeves.  


We opted for the top version this time because this fabric was begging to be a cozy sweater.  Plus, she's more likely to wear it to school if she can pair it with jeans! 


I hope you love these Hacci sweater knits as much as we do!!!  This fabric is uber soft, has great stretch (50%) and was super easy to sew!!!   And now, I have to get some for ME (so I don't have to be side-eyeing her with jealousy. HA!)

Shop HERE

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature