Ready Set Splash! by Sandy Gervais for Riley Blake Designs



Hoppin' in this Friday with the cutest little froggy fabric collection!!  My daughter has been froggy-obsessed since she was a baby (my brother gifted her a stuffed frog for her 1st Christmas) and it's not common to find froggy fabric, let alone an entire line!  

"Ready Set Splash!" by Sandy Gervais for Riley Blake Designs is a toadally cute collection featuring frogs, fish, bubbles, dots, suns and plaids. The color palette is pistachio, teal, aqua and coral.


I chose 3 prints to play with -- Ready Set Splash! Main in Pistachio, Ready Set Splash! Plaid Coral and Ready Set Splash! Fish Teal 


The moment I saw the collection, I knew Eden by Little Lizard King would be perfect to mix several prints together.  


This plaid has my whole heart!!  For the scallop overlay, I turned it on the bias for a bit of visual appeal.  I really love how it picks up the coral in the main print.


The coordinates in this collection are just so good!!  I had to narrow it down to just 2 coordinates, but I really love how all the colorways can mix and match and highlight different colors from the main prints.


I couldn't resist making a little ponytail holder bow to match the detailing on the pockets.   I will probably hoard every last scrap of that plaid so I can sprinkle it into creations over time.


My daughter is smitten with her new sundress and thinks the froggies are the cutest thing ever.  I hope she always wears what she loves!!  These prints are now available -- check your favorite local or online quilt shop!!  

Thank you Sandy Gervais and Riley Blake Designs for sending these fabrics our way!!!  You toadally made our day!!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature