{Raspberry Creek Fabrics} Pink & Black Leopard Double Brushed Poly

 


A girl can never have too much leopard print right?!  I've always loved leopard print and my tween is obsessed!  I don't blame her either!   It's one of those prints that exudes total confidence.

I'm back over at the Raspberry Creek Fabrics blog sharing my tween's latest fashion statement -- a stunning shift dress out of the Tonal Dusty Pink and Black Leopard Print in Double Brushed Poly Knit.  Double brushed poly (also referred to as DBP) is a buttery soft knit with a polyester spandex blend.  It has fantastic 4-way stretch and its lightweight hand provides excellent drape.


 I surprised her with the new Benicia pattern by Little Lizard King.  This pattern is loaded with options, including shirt length as well as multiple necklines and sleeve lengths.  I chose the dress length, Bishop sleeves and cowl neck options.


This is the first cowl neck I've sewn her and she quite liked it!  I love that it adds just a bit extra detailing at the neckline. 


The Bishop sleeve in double brushed poly is total love -- check out that dreamy drape!  Also, a few months ago, I finally learned the magic settings on my coverstitch to sew those hems on DBP perfectly.  


I am so amazed at the variety of prints Raspberry Creek Fabrics offers and I really feel like there's something for everyone!  I know my tween's closet is getting filled up with so many great pieces using a variety of RCF bases.  Sewing for this age can be difficult, but she regularly wears her RCF pieces to school and it always makes me smile.  Thank you Raspberry Creek Fabrics for helping my daughter navigate her way through middle school in total style!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature