{Riley Blake Designs} On Safari


My oldest is obsessed with animal prints so when I saw this new collection, I knew she needed a new addition to her wardrobe.  She's definitely a girl after my own heart.


On Safari is new to Riley Blake Designs and features 5 stunning poster prints (perfect for quilts), an equally amazing set of 4 pillow prints and 5 fun animal prints.  The poster and pillow prints make me wish I was a quilter because I really wanted to see them in person - the most gorgeous animal photos in the wild!

    


My daughter loves leopard print the most so she chose the On Safari Leopard Brown,



She requested a dress in mini length, so I turned back to Colmar by Little Lizard King.  I had sewed her one earlier this summer in the RBD Poplin and we both loved the outcome so I knew it'd be perfect for this fun leopard print.   I surprised her and added pockets and a matching mask!  She heads back to school, finally in-person, tomorrow!


I also added the back tie again for a bit of added interest.  I love that despite it being quilting cotton, the feel and drape of the fabric is nice and soft.  I never have to worry about the fabric being stiff or easily wrinkled.  It washes with minimal shrinking and the colors never bleed!


This dress was a big hit!  She felt confident and comfortable.  She is hoping it meets middle school dress code!!

Reach out to your favorite quilt shop or online fabric store to order your own yardage!



 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature