{New!} Cricut EasyPress Totes

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.


Not only is it my 6-year blogging anniversary, it's also my 150th blog post!  YAY!!

To celebrate, I'm sharing some exciting news from Cricut!   New to their expansive crafting lineup are the EasyPress™ Totes!!  Because the EasyPress is touted for being so easily portable, it only makes sense that you'd want a sturdy case for the safest transport!

If you have an EasyPress 2 or an original EasyPress, you're going to want to grab one of these.

Features:


  • Premium bag for transportation of Cricut EasyPress, Safety Base, mat, and small accessories (each sold separately)
  • Includes large back pocket and a convenient zippered front pocket
  • Strong Velcro strap keeps machine firmly in place during travel
  • Constructed from premium, thick, and padded heat-resistant material for the ultimate protection.
  • Adjustable shoulder strap
  • Comfortable strong grip handle
Last Fall, I brought my 2 of my EasyPresses to work and while they were portable and lightweight, I was nervous I'd drop one carrying them in along with all of my other supplies.  With these totes, I could've easily slipped one on each shoulder and with the included pockets, all of my supplies would be neatly tucked away.



I have 3 EasyPresses -- EasyPress (original), EasyPress 2 Mini and EasyPress 2 Large.  I have labeled the above picture with which EasyPress fits in which size.  Please note that the Original Easy Press (although it is 9 x 9 like the EasyPress 2 Medium) will NOT fit the 9 x 9 Tote.  Trust me... I tried -- LOL!  Remember in this post last year when I showed how they improved the base?  The EasyPress 2 9 x 9 base is smaller. 


*Tote Compatibility

Small - Cricut EasyPress 2, 6" x 7"

Medium - Cricut EasyPress 2, 9" x 9"
Large - Cricut EasyPress 2, 10" x 12" and Cricut EasyPress, 9" x 9"



Easily transport your EasyPress, Safety Base, Mat and small accessories for flawless iron-on transfers where ever you go!  These stylish totes are crafted from premium heat-resistant material and safely protect your gear from bumps and scrapes. The entire outside of the Tote has a thick padding which will protect your EasyPress!


Simply place the entire unit inside, including the base and wrap the cord around the outside.  Then secure the Velcro strap.


The middle securing strap in the large size features adjustable Velcro which allows you to secure both the Large EasyPress 2 and the Original EasyPress!


While all 3 sized totes include a back pocket, the large tote features an expandable back pocket which is perfect for carrying your 20" x 16" Easy Press Mat.


If you have just 12" x 12" mat, simply keep the expandable back pocket zipped and snapped up.


As a fellow sewist, the construction on these are SOLID.  The seams are strong, design is well thought out and the topstitching is impeccable.   Here is a close-up of the strong grip handle.


They feature adjustable straps on all 3 sizes so you can carry on one shoulder or cross-body style.  The large tote also has a strap padding for comfort.

Have I convinced you yet?!   Grab yours today!!  Tell me, which feature is your favorite?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature