In the Meadow by Keera Job Design Studio for Riley Blake Designs


"May you be like a -wildflower- growing gently in the beauty + joy of each day..."


In The Meadow by Keera Job Design Studio for Riley Blake Designs is full of floral charm -- bright wildflowers, bumble bees and a coordinate of inspirational quotes.  

Photo Credit: Riley Blake Designs
Aren't those so pretty?  And the bees are the cutest!!  I selected In the Meadow Main Navy and In the Meadow Text Pink.  I used the pink to line the bodice and centered the opening quote which is one of many quotes on the fabric.  I hope these quotes give her the quiet strength to embrace her whole self 💗

See the Storyboard here to get inspired!


I knew this fabric was perfect for Spring/Summer so I wanted to sew a sundress.  As I searched through my patterns, I was drawn to Augusta by Little Lizard King.  I had previously sewn a maxi version of this pattern and truth be told, kind of forgot about it! Now, I definitely need to sew a few more!




I love the contrast of the deep blue background with the pop of wildflowers against her skin.  It makes me wish we really had fields of wildflowers growing in February to go frolicking.


The sweetheart neckline option is so gorgeous!

I love that Riley Blake Designs uses quality cottons so no matter what fabric you order, it will always be soft, easy to care for and sews up with ease.  My girls' closets are quickly being filled with Riley Blake Designs. 💗
2 comments on "In the Meadow by Keera Job Design Studio for Riley Blake Designs"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature