Bundle UP: Women's Edition -- Parisian Nights Pjs

Parisian Nights Pjs
Pattern by Winter Wear Designs


Hi there!!  I'm reviewing yet another pattern available in the Bundle UP Promotion by Pattern Revolution.   Up today is a free pattern with the purchase of your bundle -- and who doesn't love FREE?  

The Parisian Nights Pjs by Winter Wear Designs is a cute and comfy summer pj set designed for knit fabrics.  I, however, got curious and wanted to see if I could add some woven into the mix.  I'm happy to report that, at least for me, the answer is YES!!


The houndstooth fabric is woven (and a score from Walmart at a mere $0.87/yd).  The red is knit and a 3-way stretch from Purple Seamstress Fabrics.  The black binding is upcycled from a cotton/lycra blend tank top from Walmart.



Sizes range from XS - XXL


The fit is very relaxed.  I did take up the rise of the shorts slightly, but maybe I'm just not used to wearing shorts quite so breezy?  I am on the lowest edge of sizing as well as super short so that probably played a role as well.  


Final thoughts:  These pjs went together rather quickly.  Instructions are thorough with lots of pictures to guide you along the way.  I think they turned out really cute and I can safely check the mail while still wearing my pjs :)



And, yes.... I am posing in my front yard in my new pjs... LOL


The Bundle UP promotion has you covered... day and night!!
Build a better bundle and build yourself a new wardrobe.
Click the logo to start shopping.
Don't delay though because the sale is almost over.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature