Sleep Tight {Meow and Forever}


Calling all kitty lovers.... the purr-fect fabric has arrived!!!

Meow and Forever by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs is such a cute collection.  Its color combination of pinks, blacks and white with a pops of yellow are so charming.  


 When I browsed the collection to place my order, I originally had a skirt design in mind with a coordinating kitty face raglan planned for my youngest daughter.  However, when I opened my package, I had visions of the cutest little summer pjs for both of my girls!

I selected Meow and Forever Faces BlackMeow and Forever Heads Pink and Meow and Forever Paws in Pink and White.


I quickly switched gears and grabbed my Adelaide Pajama Set by Little Lizard King.  I had ordered just a half yard of each of the 4 prints so I altered the top pattern by removing some of the width in order to fit tops in just a half yard.  I also shortened it a couple of inches because I accidentally cut it out with the paw prints upside down and then had to fix my mistake -- whoops!!  Happy accident.


For my youngest daughter, I paired the Kitty Faces Black with Paws Pink.


For my oldest, I chose the Kitty Faces Pink and paired it with the Paws White.  My two girls wear the same size too (despite being 22 months apart) so they can mix and match the two sets.


Aren't these the cutest pj shorts ever?!  I added a small faux tie to the front of the shorts so my girls know which way is the front.


Definitely check your local quilt shop or online retailer for these cute prints!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature