Be {BOLD} Be {LOVED} with Little Lizard King


This quote defines my life, my passions, my everything.  

... and I hope I'm doing justice passing it along to my girls.

Life is all about taking chances, pushing your limits, and most importantly, sharing love.

I want my girls to be BOLD.  I am BOLD.  I am LOVED.


Today, I'm sharing sneak peeks of two new patterns in the works for Little Lizard King.  The Yoggers are a fun, relaxed, harem-inspired pant with a yoga waist, and tapered knit bottom.  There are optional pockets (which my girls ALWAYS say yes) and two length versions: Capri (shown above) and Pant.  I've mixed and matched sizes to get a custom fit for my tall & skinny 6 yr old daughter.


The Seashore Tank is the lined knit tank portion of the pattern which features uniquely threaded straps.  The pattern will include about a gazillion bottom options, though, and will likely be the only pattern you will need this summer!  Stay tuned to learn all the options!


How BOLD will you be?
8 comments on "Be {BOLD} Be {LOVED} with Little Lizard King"
  1. So in LOVE with the pics, your outfit, your adorable and well styled daughter and YOU!!!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cassie!! You challenge me to be better <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! I usually don't care for harem-style pants but these are adorable! LOVE them...and the top is to die for, also! Love your color pairings, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! The pants are outside of my comfort zone and I nearly passed on sewing them. I'm glad I took a chance!

      Delete
  3. Ooh that top does look amazing! I can't wait to see the options :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature